The 2019 Have-to-Have-It Holdall Has 23 New Designs, Including the Highly Anticipated
Upcoming Series Batwoman, Pennyworth, Harley Quinn and More
BURBANK, Calif. (July 15, 2019) — Soar through Comic-Con 2019 with Gotham City’s new vigilante on your back, arm yourself with arrows, or go forth with Archie and the gang! Warner Bros. Television Group celebrates its 10th year as the official bag sponsor of Comic-Con with 23 new designs. The collectable carriers have you covered as you stash your swag in the exclusive accessory.
The SDCC bags, produced for the Studio by I.D. Me Promotions, will feature the following titles:
- Warner Bros. Television series Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Doom Patrol, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Pennyworth, Riverdale, The Flash, Supergirl, Supernatural and Titans
- Warner Bros. Animation’s DC Super Hero Girls, Harley Quinn, Looney Tunes Cartoons, Teen Titans GO!, ThunderCats Roar and Young Justice: Outsiders
- HBO’s Game of Thrones and two versions of Watchmen
- Plus bags for the DC UNIVERSE digital service, Cartoon Network’s Steven Universe The Movie, and Conan
- For a sneak peek at select bags:
More than 160,000 bags have been produced for Comic-Con. Fans can claim their cool bags when checking in at the show, while supplies last.