Ooblets is a new game that was introduced at E3 this week. To find out more on Ooblets check out the information on their About Page listed below.
WHAT IS OOBLETS????? YOU MIGHT ASK
Ooblets is a farming, town life, and creature collection game inspired by Pokémon, Harvest Moon, and Animal Crossing. Manage your farm, grow and train your ooblets, run a shop, explore strange lands, battle wild ooblets and other ooblet trainers, and unlock the mysteries of Oob.
We’re aiming to release in 2018.
More of your questions might be answered on the FAQ page.
- Live a simple life working the land (and battling magical creatures)
- Customize your character’s clothing, hair style, and general look
- You get a little house you can decorate, furnish, and expand
- Play at your own pace. Leave the stresses of city living behind you
- Take part in a bustling little town full of characters
- Explore a variety of locations across Oob, all with their own biomes, plants, characters, and unique ooblets
- Automate production with things like sprinklers
- Run a shop!
- Upgrade your dudes because I guess they’re not good enough for you
- Join an Ooblet club. Feel wanted and appreciated. Distrust other clubs’ members.
- Unlock new shops and buildings in town as you complete quests and explore
- Collect seeds, items, furniture, machinery, badges, and friends along the way