Hi everyone! Today I have some interesting information about the restaurants that are reopening really soon. So, let’s get started, shall we?! So, they have announced that the Paradise Pier hotel is going to be reopening on June 15, 2021. This is Disneyland’s most budget-friendly hotel (which for Disney is about $430 a night/$530 if you want a view). However, there will be no food or bar service at the hotel upon reopening. Instead, guests are asked to visit the Grand Cal or Downtown Disney to eat, or have food from Downtown Disney delivered to the hotel lobby. To us, it seems a bit preposterous that there’s no food options at a hotel, particularly when paying well over $400 a night. We strongly recommend you consider other new deluxe hotels in the Anaheim area which need your business and will offer you more complete services than the Paradise Pier Hotel (until it gets its act together). Disneyland Hotel remains firmly closed. Though, work has continued on the new DVC tower at the Disneyland Hotel and a major remodel of hotel rooms is also underway.
Disney has released a schedule cheat sheet on when they will be reopening:
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Pass-holders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (Already open – online reservations will be available May 28)
This information came from the Disneyland news I looked at earlier today.
So, what do you guys think about the restaurant updates?!
I would love to hear lots of comments, opinions, thoughts, questions, or concerns down below!
Stay tuned for more Disneyland updates.